waxit.net.au REFUND Policy
When you purchase a good or service from us, you are entitled to certain guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. These Terms cannot exclude, restrict, or modify these guarantees, and such guarantees will prevail to the extent of a conflict between these Terms and the guarantees provided under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Subject to law, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Wax It Wellness & Rejuvenation salons and their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable with respect to, and you hereby waive, release, and agree not to take action against any of them upon, any claim for any loss or harm suffered or incurred by you in connection with, arising out of, or in any way related to, an allergic reaction you suffer as a result of our services unless that allergic reaction is caused by our gross negligence or wilful negligence.
- Refunds are not applicable for change of mind
- Refunds will be provided where required by Australian Consumer Law.
- We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the Treatments, you have asked for.
You may be entitled to an exchange or refund of a product or service where it is:
- substantially unfit for its specified purpose and cannot be remedied within a reasonable timeframe.
- Reasonable time does not include catastrophic events that either parties could never have anticipated it at the time.
- unsafe or creates an unsafe situation, or significantly different from its description or sample.
- Customer results may vary, and as such, no refund or exchange will be provided if the service or product did not provide the desired result, excluding any faults or major problems outlined above.
Please keep proof of your agreement – e.g. your invoice or quote.
- If the above conditions do not apply and a refund is agreed to by Wax It Wellness & Rejuvenation
- All Refunds Bank or EFTPOS will incur an administration fee of 6.00% on the initial transaction value.
- You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing pre-paid treatments
PURCHASE OF RETAIL PRODUCTS
Refunds will be provided where required by Australian Consumer Law.
Refunds are not applicable for change of mind and/or possible allergic reaction
You agree to be bound by these conditions by purchasing retail product
PURCHASE OF GIFT VOUCHERS
Any Gift Vouchers either purchased or awarded are valid for three (3) years from date of issue.
Can not be refunded for cash; listed treatments can be adjusted up to the remaining value of the Gift Voucher.
PURCHASE OF PACKAGES AND SERVICE CREDITS
Wax It staff member will advise guests on the recommended time frames for each treatment within the Wax It treatment package purchased, however it is the guests responsibility to ensure they book in their treatments in advance to insure availability of a therapist for the appointments. All treatments within Wax It treatment package purchased can be redeemed at all Wax It Wellness & Rejuvenation salons and are not assigned to one particular salon.
Treatment Packages with Service Credits are valid for a period of twelve (12) months from date of purchase and are not refundable; credits not used after this period will be forfeited.
Spray-a-holic is valid for a period of six (6) months from date of purchase and is non-refundable; unused credits after this period will be forfeited.
ADVERSE REACTION POLICY
At Wax It Wellness & Rejuvenation all our therapists are trained professionals who are trained to the highest standard. In the unlikely event that you experience a side effect, Wax It Wellness & Rejuvenation will require up to eight (8) weeks to investigate your concern.
Wax It Wellness & Rejuvenation will require your full co-operation during this time, to assess the area and to follow the guidance of our trained professionals. This may include weekly consultations for assessment, additional treatments, products (purchased by the client) and to follow the guidance of our trained professionals.